My husbands new favorite song….am I a hefer?

02 Jan

What would it mean if this were your husbands new favorite song? I’m not sure….

Posted by on January 2, 2013 in Life

11 responses to “My husbands new favorite song….am I a hefer?

1. Terri Anderson

January 2, 2013 at 11:15 pm

these guys are great1 Thanks for sharing!

2. Janie Muir

January 3, 2013 at 7:31 am

I’m 60. Being called a “heifer” would positively make me swoon. 30 years ago – not so much.

January 4, 2013 at 7:52 pm

LOL! That is so funny! I love it!

3. rcatheron

January 3, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I grew up listening to these old western songs, and love them all. This is a great update! You’re right, I’m not sure I’d like being called a heifer, either :)

4. Kay Ripley

January 4, 2013 at 10:04 am

Very cute little song Stacy… thank you for sharing….So does your husband really think that you are a heifer? LOL I’m sure that you are the apple of his eye. I’m hoping to see you once again at Springfield,Mo. at the HorseFest

January 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Well, he laughed but I told him that calling me a ‘pretty little heifer’ wouldn’t go well….so he didn’t really call me one as much as ask me if it really would bother me (I said YES!) lol

5. Janet

January 5, 2013 at 5:47 pm

My late husband called me that once, and he found out why I alway kept a two by four behind the kitchen door.

6. Lindsay

January 6, 2013 at 8:29 am

LOL .. I can almost hear that conversation !! I bet he had a big smile on his face !!

7. Kay Ripley

January 7, 2013 at 10:30 am

Oh girls this conversation is getting really funny! LOL I’m not 60 but I would have to agree with Janie…I wouldn’t mind being call a pretty little heifer as long as I knew he loved me and it was said in a joking kind of fun way. The older you get the more things can change a round and sound a whole lot nicer! I myself never did like a man to call me his old lady especially when I was younger! But now that I’m a little older I had still better not hear it! LOL

8. Terri

January 18, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Love this rendition of the old sons, “Buffalo Gals”, though I wouldn’t fancy being called a heifer…lol

9. Terri

January 18, 2013 at 8:50 pm

Good heavens, I really do know how to spell song!