The Star of Bethlehem-must see video

25 Dec

Do you ever wonder about science and how it relates to the Bible? Do you see God in nature?

This video is amazing.  It shows the stars during the conception of Christ, the birth and the crucifixion. Worth a watch. I list some of my favorite parts below. The whole thing is the best but if you only have a few mins now then start at 44 mins and see if you like it.

My whole family found this documentary fascinating. I hope you make time to watch it and that you enjoy it as much as we did.

For more information visit http://www.bethlehemstar.net/

Some of my favorite parts:

• around 8 mins he explains how the solar system is like a clock and how NASA uses this knowledge
  • around 33 mins he explains the ‘king’ star and his own skepticism
  • around 44 mins we see the ‘brightest star anyone had ever seen’
  • around 45:30- how can a star STOP in the sky?

Posted by on December 25, 2012 in Video

8 responses to “The Star of Bethlehem-must see video

1. Suzanne Rowe

December 25, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Truly amazing! Great video thank you so much for sharing Stacy…I love it when science and Faith are shown so bonded, it brings those that are so scientifically minded one step closer to seeing the truth.

2. Heidi

December 26, 2012 at 10:53 am

I’ve seen this. It kinda leaves you in awe! Our God is amazing!

3. Terri Anderson

December 27, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! Amazing!

4. Rebecca Reed

December 28, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Thanks for sharing a wonderful video! Very enjoyable!!

5. J.Jones

January 6, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Fascinating. I’m forwarding this to several pastors and
    friends & plan on going on the website in my notes.
    Thank you for this. I’ll be watching it several times to
    even attempt to take it all in. With Blessed Thank You.

6. Aaron Adair (Gilgamesh)

February 16, 2013 at 7:43 pm

This has been a popular documentary about the Star of Bethlehem it seems, but there are significant flaws that undo the the hypothesis, from dating the events to the astrological interpretation of the conjunctions to fitting what the Gospel of Matthew describes. You may enjoy considering those issues when viewing the documentary in the future:

7. Krista

April 13, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Our family discovered this video a few years ago, and were blown away! It was so cool to come to your blog and see you had it posted!