Planning Ahead

26 Jul

We are in Fowler, Colorado visiting Mike and Holly Major and we stopped at this local store. Everything is half off so I suggested Muck Boots because Jesse has worn his out. Jesse was excited and said, “Boy, these will be perfect!”

An old cowboy standing nearby said, “Your anticipatin’ ain’t ya.”

(record drought, fires, etc….get it? I can’t stop laughing!)

Posted by on July 26, 2012 in Video

10 responses to “Planning Ahead

1. Lindsay

July 26, 2012 at 1:12 pm

LOL … thats funny ! Good they haven’t lost their sense of humor !! Hope you guys have a great trip !

2. Alice

July 26, 2012 at 1:13 pm

So, you BUY with faith as well as ride with faith! :-)

3. Erica Winnestorfer

July 26, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Lol, I needed this laugh today :)

4. Heidi

July 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Yep but those things do not last very long. Seems like I go through a set every year. Find spraying them with Armerall works well. Just think may not need them now but at that price buy 2.

5. patinacloud

July 26, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I’d laugh too except my pastures are almost gone near St Louis, and the rain is passing over us as I write.

6. Jennifer Cretens

July 26, 2012 at 4:28 pm

We finally got an inch of rain yesterday so our pastures aren’t so “crunchy”, but that isn’t nearly enough! As for the muck boots….better to be safe than sorry!

7. Beth McMullen Kane

July 26, 2012 at 4:57 pm

Lol,life is funny, God bless you and your family.

8. Byron Edgecomb

July 26, 2012 at 10:28 pm

I have been through Fowler many times when I lived in Colorado. My plan ” A” was to retire on the Eastern side of Colorado.. But then I would probably never met the GREAT Westfall family
    Byron

9. Rebecca Reed

July 27, 2012 at 10:37 am

Love those Muck boots! I wear mine everyday to do chores, rain or shine! They are the best! Enjoy your trip! Be safe!